Treating Discomfort in Neck with Chiropractic Care
Suffering from a stiff neck is usually nothing to feel anxious about.
It can so quickly happen, me just making a sudden turn when your neck muscles aren’t warmed up, or you sleep with your neck at an awkward angle.
Some pain might be the result of a car accident, but the crucial thing to remember is that muscle strains will heal with time.
You might not need to see an expert, but if the pain persists and or gets worse, then it is best to practice to seek medical advice.
This list might help you identify some reasons why you should seek the help of your chiropractor for whiplash injuries.
Signs You May Need Chiropractic Adjustments
These are seven clear indications that you need help.
1. If you are not experiencing any improvements in the pain or stiffness in your neck after several days.
2. If you continue to feel pain when you move your neck, up, down, left or right, even forwards or backward if the pain is sharp for a sustained period.
3. When you’re forced to take over the counter pain medication, for a longer than usual and or regularly to operate normally. You should stop and seek professional advice
4. If there is clear evidence of a condition or you had an incident that involved the neck region, seek advice from a chiropractor.
5 At any point, you feel the pain spreading from the neck region, or you feel a numbness or tingling spreading to your hands, wrists or other regions of your body.
6. In the event that you have recently experienced a car accident and have been suffering from neck pain since, should the pain last for more than a few days, this could be an indication of more severe damage.
7. When you wake up, if you are experiencing more stiffness and pain than when you went to sleep, but it gets a little better as the day continues, but the cycle continues like that for a few days.
Should you think that you are experiencing any of these symptoms or signs, make an engagement with a chiropractor today.
Let a professional assess any damage that has occurred and discuss all treatment options available to you.
Chiropractors employ different techniques; these vary from patient to patient as no two cases are the same. They are trained to treat those who are suffering from both short and long term pain. If you are in pain, don’t wait, seek help today.
Our chiropractors are ready to serve patients with gentle chiropractic care to relieve discomfort that you may have been carrying for quite some time.